Thursday, March 12, 2009

...

Inventory:

Item 2
What: Snake Skin Clutch

Where: Two years ago I did a five-week summer course in Paris studying Trend Forecasting, and Fashion Styling. Anyways, to make a long story short, our Trend Forecasting teacher took us on a field trip to this amazing vintage store, which, as I'm sure you can already guess, is where I found this bag. Having already blown most of my money on wine and che
ese, I was hesitant to buy this clutch at 40 euro; but my teacher talked me into it, and I figured that thereby was a legitimate excuse enough for my parents ( "but mum, my teacher said...")
Why: As in the case of last post, for me clothes have the ability to house memories. This bag, in its essence reminds me of that summer in Paris - I can practically smell the croissants just thinking about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment