Wednesday, March 4, 2009

that's not my name

I can't tell you how many New Years' have past where I resolve to gain some will-power. Without doing the math, I would say it is about equal to the number of years I have had my own debit card. Bottom line, I am kind of a 'yes (wo)man'; I am an easy sale, whether that means buying that lipgloss the sales associate is pushing on me, going to lunch when I have already eaten, or hitting the town when I know I shouldn't.

So character flaws aside, now for a little background info:


Name: Emily Damara Jones

Age: 20.5 years of age

Hometown: Vancouver, British Columbia 

Occupation: Perpetual Spender



I've been interested in fashion since, let's see, since I was probably four, and first got my hands on a sketchbook- needless to say, drawing is not a skill set of my. Regardless, I've always instinctively known that I wanted some career path involving fashion, just the application for doing so has been a little blurry. In the meantime, I'm buying myself some time- or stalling, depending on how you look at it- either way, I'm getting an Arts Undergrad degree.

Speaking of which, that just reminded me that I need to get crackin' on my English homework,


All for now,



1 comment:

  1. i waz just full fledge creepin' gurl. an it looks like you got sum hot dayam style ma gurl. u so jammin' 2 da beats gurl.

    dat be it gurlfren

    ReplyDelete