Thursday, March 12, 2009

These are a few of my favourite things...



Inventory:

Item 1
What: Brown Eyed Girl Belt




First and foremost, before I cover the where and why, this is quite possibly my favourite possession of all time. So now for the nitty-gritty:

Where: On a family trip to the San Juan Islands a few summers 
back my parents and I stumbled across this small store a little off 
the beaten track, where low and behold this belt was. Forgive me 
for saying this- as it is a belt we are talking about- but it was love
 at first site; it was also two hundred dollars. Needless to say, I put it down, only to my complete surprise, to  find it wrapped up at the breakfast table for me the next morning. 

Why: Every time I wear the belt it seems I have someone compliment me on it. It's unique, and yet completely and utterly me- were I to let myself be defined by a belt of course.

Fun Fact: Van Morrison's Brown Eyed Girl is also the ringtone on my cell phone. In case you I didn't make it glaringly obvious, I'm a bit of a fan.)

No comments:

Post a Comment