Thursday, March 12, 2009

....


...last but not least

Inventory

Item 3
What: L.A.M.B. Black Suede Booties

First and foremost, I have big feet. I'm aware.
Now that we've established that...
Where: Purchased at Off Saks (The Saks 5th outlet store) from the Premium Outlets in Palm Desert, for roughly $150. 
Note: If you're ever in the area, the Premium Outlets there are the best outlets I've ever been too (and believe you me, I've been to my fair share). There's Gucci, Tods, Dior, Prada, the list goes on and on; just to put things in perspective, while I was there, Gucci had an additional 75% of sale prices on all clothing merchandise. I kid you not.
Why: The four inch heel makes me instantly feel a million miles long, and better still, they are surprisingly comfortable; I'd wear them with my PJ's if I could. 

No comments:

Post a Comment